The emergency department of our hospital is a facility that mainly accepts the following severely ill patients.
- Severe trauma and extensive burns
- Cerebrovascular disease
- Ischemic heart disease
- Cardiopulmonary arrest, etc.
Therefore, we limit the acceptance of cold symptoms, mild abdominal symptoms (abdominal pain, nausea, diarrhea, stomachache, etc.), bruises, small cuts and burns.
If you are urgently interested in seeing a medical facility, please first consult the nearby hospital. If the hospital you consult with determines that it is necessary to visit our hospital, we will provide sufficient treatment, including inpatient treatment.
If you go to an emergency outpatient clinic outside of medical hours, you will be charged the "overtime medical treatment fee". Thank you for your understanding.
|Amount of money||5,000 yen (excluding tax)|
|Target date and time||[Weekdays] 17:00-nextday 8:30
[Saturdays, Sundays and holidays, anniversary of foundation (11/1), year-end and New Year holidays (12/29-1/3)] All day
|Those who are not eligible||
When visiting an emergency outpatient department
Please understand the following as the emergency department.
- As a general rule, detailed examinations and long-term prescriptions for medicines are not possible.
- About highly specialized medical departments, please consult with us in time.
- Since seriously ill patients are given top priority, the order of medical treatment may be changed.
- It may not be possible to meet your request, as it will be treated by a doctor on duty.
- Depending on the symptoms, you may be referred to another hospital.